The following services are available to subscribers:
- Audio book
- Video book
Audio Book and Video Book
- Written and presented by an experienced and qualified teacher
- You don't have to travel to school or college
- A tutor doesn't need to come to your home
- You can listen without distractions
- You can watch the lessons whenever you want
- You can watch from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection
- Works on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- You can watch it several times
- You may prefer listening to reading
- You may understand it better
- You may remember it better
- It may be a better explanation that the one you have had from your teacher
- It may be a better explanation that the one you have had from other websites, books or videos
- Your teacher may be absent
- You may not be able to attend school
- You may not be allowed to attend school
- You may not be a school pupil or college student
- You may prefer to interact with a machine; who wouldn't prefer not to feel stupid in front of another human?
- It supports The Free Science Revision Guide exactly
- Anybody can join this website
- It costs about fifty times less than hiring a tutor!
Your iTutor is called Akilah (meaning - intelligent one who reasons). She is a software robot that has evolved from our work using the NASA CLIPS expert system tool.
She is automating the following tasks usually carried out by teachers:
- Processes student responses in a reasonably 'intelligent' (AI*) way
- Responds with a realistic 'emotional' (AI) response
- 'Knows' (AI) about her subject
- Remembers what the student doesn't know
- Returns to help with the areas of misunderstanding
- Keeps a record of student progress
- Can report on student progress
Our system helps you to:
- build confidence
- improve grades
- and pass exams!
Annual subscriptions cost about the same as a book (£12.50, €14.50 or $19.50 at the time of publishing).
We look forward to welcoming you as a new student - Subscribe Today!
* AI: (Artificial Intelligence) - The capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior.
(source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/artificial intelligence)